Grade 1 totals

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Entry Clerk
Sprinter

Re: Grade 1 totals

Post by Entry Clerk »

But I must also point out that from next season the races at Transitional Park will be restricted to horses owned and most importantly bred by intermediate players because players are at the intermediate status for 60 real weeks -in other words from week 40 week 100 of playing time , not Sim weeks and but Gwen Morse's idea is that Intermediate Park can be a place where newer breeders have the option to race their horses in calmer waters as they find their feat, if they so wish.
It will take the time in the next break to implement this because obviously new coding will be needed.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Entry Clerk wrote: 2 months ago But I must also point out that from next season the races at Transitional Park will be restricted to horses owned and most importantly bred by intermediate players because players are at the intermediate status for a very long time of 160 weeks but Gwen Morse's idea is that Intermediate Park can be a place where newer breeders have the option to race their horses in calmer waters as they find their feat, if they so wish.
It will take the time in the next break to implement this because obviously new coding will be needed.
Wow- nice improvements!
Vela Straza
Two Year Old

Post by Vela Straza »

Entry Clerk wrote: 2 months ago But I must also point out that from next season the races at Transitional Park will be restricted to horses owned and most importantly bred by intermediate players because players are at the intermediate status for a very long time of 160 weeks but Gwen Morse's idea is that Intermediate Park can be a place where newer breeders have the option to race their horses in calmer waters as they find their feat, if they so wish.
That is amazing.
I'm not there yet, but that will be awesome for when I am. Thank you everyone who had a hand in that :)
Wc Lee
Miler

Post by Wc Lee »

[moved to other thread]
Last edited by Wc Lee 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Meghan Kingsley
Sprinter

Post by Meghan Kingsley »

Wow, what a great idea. I'm sad I'm a couple of weeks 'too old' to take advantage of it, but I'm glad for the players that will!
Entry Clerk
Sprinter

Post by Entry Clerk »

Meghan Kingsley wrote: 2 months ago Wow, what a great idea. I'm sad I'm a couple of weeks 'too old' to take advantage of it, but I'm glad for the players that will!
sorry to the players who are missing out