New All Weather and Intermediate Players Racetrack

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Davis
Two Year Old

Re: New All Weather and Intermediate Players Racetrack

Post by Shannon Davis »

Love this. Thank you ❤️
Shannon Davis
Two Year Old

Post by Shannon Davis »

Will the new intermediate track be for thoroughbreds only or mixers as well? Just curious.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

While I’m not eligible for this new track, I’m curious and a wee bit confused. This intermediate track, will it be eligible for all horses a player owns or just bred by that owner? By the posts, it reads the player’s owner/breeder horses…will it be separated as in owner and/or breeder?
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 2 months ago While I’m not eligible for this new track, I’m curious and a wee bit confused. This intermediate track, will it be eligible for all horses a player owns or just bred by that owner? By the posts, it reads the player’s owner/breeder horses…will it be separated as in owner and/or breeder?
It will be for horses bred by intermediate players and also owned by intermediate players, but they don't necessarily have to be homebreds (if I understand correctly).
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Thanks Nicole!
Sue Wentz
Sprinter

Post by Sue Wentz »

I'm bummed that my remaining intermediate days are very short, but this is a great move for the newer players!
Entry Clerk
Sprinter

Post by Entry Clerk »

To race at Transitional Park, the entries must be owned and bred by the player entering the horse. The entered horse has to be a homebred, you cannot buy a horse from another intermediate player and then enter it at Transitional Park. The owner and the breeder must be the same person for the horse to run at Transitional Park.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

This is a fantastic idea that will help newer players grab some money!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Scott Zeigler
Two Year Old

Post by Scott Zeigler »

I see that next week's entries have multiple ineligible horses. I went through to check mine and had to scratch one. Will future scratches happen after entries close?

Again, I like this adaptation.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Scott Zeigler wrote: 2 months ago I see that next week's entries have multiple ineligible horses. I went through to check mine and had to scratch one. Will future scratches happen after entries close?

Again, I like this adaptation.
To be honest, I can't say for sure. The new rules of having to be the owner and breeder of horses to enter in Intermediate races have been implemented. I believe it will scratch any horses that are no longer eligible 24 hours before the race runs.
Scott Zeigler
Two Year Old

Post by Scott Zeigler »

Ah! You said what I meant. 24 hours before, when entries close. Thank you!
Entry Clerk
Sprinter

Post by Entry Clerk »

Cleo Patra wrote: 2 months ago This is fabulous news. Players need survival time while they wait for the random slide gods to give them a career making horse. I do think we will lose fewer players with these additions.
Thanks Cleo but we must say this initiative for intermediate players is the brainchild of Gwen Morse so many thanks to Gwen.