Iskandar Elakbar, arabian sprinter

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Iskandar Elakbar, arabian sprinter

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I bought this guy y63 and bred 13 foals from my very middling mares. That crop is finally old enough to race this year, and so far two of them are stakes winners.

As a damsire, only two foals are old enough to race, and one of them is a stakes winner already.

He's a total outcross to everything else in the division, and who knows what he'd do if I had nicer mares to send him.

Stands for $5k. He's 13, so by the time his progeny numbers catch up to what he's likely capable of, he'll be off the market. Arabians and their slow growth.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1397238

Oh, and if anyone has a nicer arabian sprinter to lease me, hmu.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Re: Iskandar Elakbar, arabian sprinter

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

I hope he sticks around for one more year. He just mated A+ with one of my in foal blue hens.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Iskandar Elakbar, arabian sprinter

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Next year will be his last season but hopefully he lasts for a while through it, an A+ cross sounds promising (most of my mares are pretty mediocre and struggle to do better than A with even the top studs in the division). Would be nice to breed a few more like this https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1706188
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE