Erin go.....well, I guess we'll see

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Erin go.....well, I guess we'll see

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Really looking forward to the Irish Oaks and Derby tomorrow. The Oaks (https://www.simhorseracing.com/racewith ... ID=2233641) is shaping up as a contest between Sea The Moon and Heaven Beside You, and maybe- dare I say it- potentially some Simmy implications? Sea The Moon handled my filly pretty easily in her last two starts, so I wouldn't be surprised if she has more to give. And Heaven is just awesome!

Meanwhile, I took one look at that combo and decided to try the boys instead, where the most interesting aspect might be seeing who actually winds up on the lead in a race devoid of any real early speed (https://www.simhorseracing.com/racewith ... ID=2233642). Will fortune favor the bold, with a wire-to-wire victory?
Mary Whalen
Eclipse Champion

Re: Erin go.....well, I guess we'll see

Post by Mary Whalen »

My filly in the Oaks will likely see the behinds of all the other horses. I'm hoping my boy in the Derby fairs better but also likely he will be totally outclassed. But you don't know unless you try!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

I kind of wish I had seen the field before it closed, might have taken a crack at the Derby for the higher purse if I knew I was gonna get beat anyway haha!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Well that was fun! Just a tiny nose between em :)

Lisa, your filly is awesome!