Ridgeview Records

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Serenity Sky
Two Year Old

Ridgeview Records

Post by Serenity Sky »

Welcome to Ridgeview!
Ridgeview is an up-and-coming racing facility featuring promising prospects for the track and the breeding shed. We primarily focus on the breeding and racing of Thoroughbreds across all distances and surfaces.
Ridgeview Estate (KY) | Ridgeview West (CA) | Ridgeview Serengeti (Tanzania)
- - - - -
Now that I'm becoming more active in the SIM game, I wanted a place to keep track of all of my records. You can expect this to be updated with every achievement, big or small.

Updates will be posted as I go along.
- - - - -
See our other forum posts!
Ridgeview Broodmare Barn | Standing at Ridgeview | Racing at Ridgeview
- - - - -
Last edited by Serenity Sky 3 weeks ago, edited 35 times in total.
RIDGEVIEW
Up-and-coming racing facility featuring promising prospects for the track and the breeding shed.
Ridgeview Records | Ridgeview Other Services
Serenity Sky
Two Year Old

Re: Ridgeview Records

Post by Serenity Sky »

Heirborne

On Y66 W11 D5, Heirborne ran his debut race in the G3 Don't Hesitate Stakes and placed 1st with a speed figure of 93 in a field of 5 horses, finishing 1 1/2 lengths in front of the second-place horse, Fielding, owned by Stephen Saratoga. We are so proud of Heirborne for winning his first race and we hope to see more from him in the future!
Last edited by Serenity Sky 3 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.
RIDGEVIEW
Up-and-coming racing facility featuring promising prospects for the track and the breeding shed.
Anthem Theodosia
Two Year Old

Post by Anthem Theodosia »

Heirbone is impressive! Congrats on his debut!
ANTHEM ACRES
Up N’ Coming breeding barn that specializes in the production of promising horses in all track conds.
Y66 Crop
UP N COMING HORSES
Serenity Sky
Two Year Old

Post by Serenity Sky »

Anthem Theodosia wrote: 2 months ago Heirbone is impressive! Congrats on his debut!
Thank you so much! I’m excited to see what he’ll accomplish :D
RIDGEVIEW
Serenity Sky
Two Year Old

Post by Serenity Sky »

Heirborne

Heirborne has won his second G3 race, and second race ever! https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=2242173

He’s looking confident for his run in the Steward’s Cup Juvenile in 2 weeks, but I’m nervous to race him against Ultima
Last edited by Serenity Sky 3 weeks ago, edited 3 times in total.
RIDGEVIEW
Anthem Theodosia
Two Year Old

Post by Anthem Theodosia »

I’ll be rooting for him!
ANTHEM ACRES
Up N’ Coming breeding barn that specializes in the production of promising horses in all track conds.
Y66 Crop
UP N COMING HORSES
Serenity Sky
Two Year Old

Post by Serenity Sky »

Anthem Theodosia wrote: 1 month ago I’ll be rooting for him!
Ridgeview and Heirborne most certainly appreciate that! :D
RIDGEVIEW
Serenity Sky
Two Year Old

Post by Serenity Sky »

Updated to include all of our foal crops from the current and previous years so we can track our success across the years.
RIDGEVIEW
Serenity Sky
Two Year Old

Post by Serenity Sky »

Unfortunately, Heirborne placed 9th in the Steward's Cup Juvenile, but we still have high hopes for this stallion in future races. We've seen horses place poorly in the Steward's Cup Juvenile and still go on to win millions (see Crayon). Crossing our fingers for his next season of racing!
RIDGEVIEW
Serenity Sky
Two Year Old

Post by Serenity Sky »

I forgot to post this earlier, but Tigrex placed second in a field of seven in his first stakes race, a G2 race, the Christmas Cup. He continues to gallop stakes progressive at the start of year 67, so we're hoping he can further improve and show better results in potentially longer races.

Both Tigrex and Heirborne have been nominated to the Triple Crown, and we're hoping that they can hold their own in these races. Both colts will be gathering up experience along the way.

As for breeding, it could have gone better, but we will take what we've got this year. We bred 12 stakes foals, of which 11 of them are Dirt Routers and 1 is a Turf Miler. It is not likely that all will stay, but we will see how their workouts look in a few weeks before we decide who to sell. We also bred 128 allowance horses and are hoping that some of them will jump up. There's also 193 productives, of which we will only be keeping the progressive and late bloomer fillies. All other yearlings will be going to the auction house.

All of our yearlings from the previous year are now 2-years-old. 206 2-year-olds have joined the racers and will make their debuts this year. Our new racing total is beginning at 400 racers before culling. So far, none of our 2-, 3-, or 4-year-olds have jumped in ability, but we still have very high hopes for these horses. Not all were tested as we do not want to break them during their racing careers.

Some of our horses are looking to come up on retirement, but none of them are truly worth mentioning as they've been very undesirable on the track.

Here's to a good year of racing!
RIDGEVIEW
Serenity Sky
Two Year Old

Post by Serenity Sky »

While sorting through our horses, we have found that one of our young mares, Bademe (You Will Be Found), has thrown us two stakes fillies in a row, both stakes improvers (Bad Gist shown as a progressive, Bad Wards as a late bloomer). We've taken a liking to this mare and look forward to what she may throw us in the next years.

Guzelci (Poet's Corner), although failing to produce a stakes foal, has thrown 3 stakes foals, one owned and bred by us, Good On Ye.

Household Policy (Owlpha Romeo) has also thrown us two stakes foals in a row, Not in This House, a stakes peak, and Housefire, a stakes late bloomer.

Voodoo Revenge (James Dean), while an older mare, has produced two stakes foals for us as well, once in year 64 and once in year 66. Her colt, Voodoo Vengeance, galloped an allowance late bloomer as a yearling and recently galloped stakes peak at the beginning of this year. Her unnamed 66 filly galloped stakes progressive. We hope that she will continue to serve the rest of her broodmare career well for us.

We hope to continue to breed and source good broodmares for our stables, and continue to produce stakes quality foals to continue and create new bloodlines.
RIDGEVIEW
Serenity Sky
Two Year Old

Post by Serenity Sky »

I've moved all of my information to the corresponding Ridgeview forum (see top of the original post for more information). This forum post will solely be to track all of my updates and successes!
RIDGEVIEW