Ben Nevis Week 13 carded

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Entry Clerk
Sprinter

Ben Nevis Week 13 carded

Post by Entry Clerk »

Ben Nevis week 13

plus two grade 1's Artificial Arena Artificial Arena Week 13
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Ben Nevis Week 13 carded

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Good to see some Mile races I was worried we were t gonna get any also that sponsored grade 1 at artificial park is Hilario 6 year old and up mares !
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Hilarious
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

Entry Clerk wrote: 2 months ago Ben Nevis week 13

Thanks very much.

Small suggestion can we have the grade 1s on week 13 d1 instead of d5 from next season as All weather SC is in day1 it will give a nice 3 weeks gap for it if anyone wants it. I maybe thinking wrong so feel free to correct me
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Jack Ryder wrote: 2 months ago

Thanks very much.

Small suggestion can we have the grade 1s on week 13 d1 instead of d5 from next season as All weather SC is in day1 it will give a nice 3 weeks gap for it if anyone wants it. I maybe thinking wrong so feel free to correct me
I had suggested the stakes and the timing. There are listed stakes on W13d1 at 1 1/16m, plus two G2 stakes on W13d1 at 1 1/4 m. My thought was by putting it on W13d5, that allowed for 2 1/2 weeks' rest before the big day, which is a nice gap as well. The 3yos also have an existing G1 option at 1 1/8 m on W14d1. So horses could have several different timing options for their final prep, especially the 3yos. Plus, several of the horses will most likely be coming off of the G2 races W10d5 at 1 1/8 miles, so they will have the three week break prior to their final prep in Week 13 if the race is on day 5. Just explaining the rationale behind my suggestion.
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 2 months ago
Jack Ryder wrote: 2 months ago

Thanks very much.

I had suggested the stakes and the timing. There are listed stakes on W13d1 at 1 1/16m, plus two G2 stakes on W13d1 at 1 1/4 m. My thought was by putting it on W13d5, that allowed for 2 1/2 weeks' rest before the big day, which is a nice gap as well. The 3yos also have an existing G1 option at 1 1/8 m on W14d1. So horses could have several different timing options for their final prep, especially the 3yos. Plus, several of the horses will most likely be coming off of the G2 races W10d5 at 1 1/8 miles, so they will have the three week break prior to their final prep in Week 13 if the race is on day 5. Just explaining the rationale behind my suggestion.
Thanks for explanation.