Which farm is the closest to where Stewards Cup is held?

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Darat Ayam
Two Year Old

Which farm is the closest to where Stewards Cup is held?

Post by Darat Ayam »

Hello,
I would love to see one of my horses run in the Stewards Cup as it is the most important race of the season (I know I don't stand a chance, I just want to do it anyway).
Could someone please kindly tell me what is the nearest farm to it so that I can ship my horse there after its Trial Park race? I want my horse not to have shipping fatigue, and board it at the nearest farm. I cannot use first class shipping yet as a new player.
Thank you very much.
Darat
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: Which farm is the closest to where Stewards Cup is held?

Post by Cleo Patra »

So the first thing you want to do is find the track is the SC is at. So go to Manage --> Stakes Schedule (under Racing heading). Then type Steward's Cup into the filter box. This year the Thoroughbreds are at The Spa in NY.

So now you know the track, go to Manage --> Farms and Tracks (again, under the Racing heading). Click into Tracks and find The Spa, then click on it. That brings you to this page: https://www.simhorseracing.com/location ... ationID=26 which allows you to look at the map for nearby farms. In this case you have Oakbrook Farm ($20 board, 18 miles, 1.4 hour ship) and The Spa Resort ($20 board, 19 miles, 1.4 hour ship).

Good luck with your runner!
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Darat Ayam
Two Year Old

Re: Which farm is the closest to where Stewards Cup is held?

Post by Darat Ayam »

Great answer, thank you very much