Stawickery Stable Turf Mile Stallions...discounts for stakes winners/producers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Stawickery Stable Turf Mile Stallions...discounts for stakes winners/producers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

With the year coming to a close, I figured I'd give a quick plug for my thoroughbred stallions (all of which are turf milers)

Hempstead - Stud Fee $30,000
This is the established sire of the bunch. He had a stellar race record having never finished worse than 2nd in his career, winning the Steward's Cup twice (and finishing 2nd a 3rd time) in addition to winning 6 other grade 1 stakes including the Dubai Millenium Mile and Irish and English Guineas. His dam and 2nd dam were both stakes winners, he was also a 1/2 to 2 stakes winners. He has sired 22 stakes winners to date (10+% of his foals that raced are stakes winners). His top offspring Daydream Believer won a simmy for chamption European 2yo male and won the French and English Guinease. He has also sired 5 stakes producers with one of his daughters Not Afraid of You having produced stakes winners in 2 of her 4 foals to date.He is somewhat unsound.

Nonego - Stud Fee $15,000
Nonego j didn't have Hempstead's Race Record but did win a stakes race every year he raced from 2-5. His dam was a stewardbred millionaire, Send Her Horses and he was a 1/2 sibling to 4 stakes winners, including millionaire Omniscience that I'll get to below. His sire is super stallion Fearless Spirit. He actually nicks slightly better than Hempstead and on par with some of the top turf mile studs out there like Backstreet Boy and Beau. Nonego's oldest offspring are two year olds and he currently has the 3rd highest average progeny earnings on the freshman turf mile sire list. His first crop is highlighted by No No Not a Doctor who has finished 2nd 2x now in stakes races including a grade 1 in addition to breaking his maiden. Nonego (and his brother Omniscience actually nick slightly better than Hempstead and on par with Beau/Backstreet Boy). I have a forum post just on Nonego that you can find here. He is somewhat unsound. As there hasn't been a huge amount of interest in him I've dropped his stud fee down to $15,000 to try and encourage folks to take a chance.

Omniscience - Stud Fee $32,000
My last sire is Nonego's little brother. He has earned over $1 million and won 3 Grade 1 stakes (at ages 2, 4 and 5) including the Los Campeones Juvenile at 2. He also finished 2nd in the Paris Derby and 3rd in the French Guineas at 3. He really his stride this year at age 5 consistently running 90+ speed figures including getting a 99 speed figure in the Grade 1 Ginza Mile Trophy which he won by 6+ lengths. As mentioned he has the same dam as Nonego but his sire is Under Stars, who was the sire of 4 millionaire including Omniscience. Omniscience produced 3 stakes gallopers in his first crop one of which is one of the current top 50 yearlings for 4 furlong turf workouts. As mentioned he nicks slightly better than Hempstead and on par with Beau/Backstreet boy. I have a thread up about him here. He is sound.

Promotions
As always I offer a full refund for all graded stakes winners/producers and a 50% refund for listed stakes winners/producers bred to my stallions. To get a discount just lease me a horse for the amount you are due telling me why you are leasing me said horse. Also please note by stakes winner/producer I mean horses that won stakes races not stakes gallopers which I have no way of verifying.

Statebred Races
Hempstead is currently standing in Australia which has a number of maiden and allowance races restricted to Australian breds. Nonego and Omniscience are currently in Louisiana which has 5 Louisiana-bred turf mile stakes each year.

Let me know if you have any questions on the boys and best of luck with your breedings.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Stawickery Stable Turf Mile Stallions...discounts for stakes winners/producers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

With the year coming to an end I figured I'd bump this up.

Also for some new information Nonego now has two graded stakes placed offspring in his one crop of racing age and Omniscience has one of the top 50 fastest working yearlings at 4 furlongs on the turf in his first crop.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Stawickery Stable Turf Mile Stallions...discounts for stakes winners/producers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Well had some exciting results from my stallions. I bred 1 mare to Hempstead and got a stakes galloper, and 3 to Omniscience 2 of which were stakes gallopers.

Also as a reminder Hempstead is now 14 so could be pensioned. My stakes galloper suggests he can still throw a nice horse.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*