Stawickery Stables Paint Stallions...Discounts for stakes winning/producing mares

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Stawickery Stables Paint Stallions...Discounts for stakes winning/producing mares

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

As we approach the end of the year I'm doing my annual breed my stud posts

Paint Sprinter - Bred by Me
Lecythus - stud fee $12,000 maybe versatile
Steward's Cup winning earner of over $900,000. By holiday sire Mr. Rose Thorn out of millionaire Steward's Cup winner Acanthus. Also a 1/2 to 5 stakes winners. He can A+ nicks with sprint mares. He was additionally rated as "versatile" and can A nick with better mares of other distances and has one winner at 870 yards (in addition to his more plentiful sprint winners). He has sired 56 winners and 7 stakes winners, 2 being graded stakes winners in 4 crops of racing age. The stakes winners number actually has him tied for 2nd in number of stakes winners for active paint sprint sires. And in 1st place is 27 year old Painted Turnpike so thats hardly a fair comparison. You can read more about his race record and pedigree here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=54394&p=453840#p453840. He is very sound.

Paint Mid - Bred by Me
Jacinth - stud fee $12,000
He was also a Steward's Cup winner with a nice pedigree with his second dam being millionaire Steward's Cup winner/producer Synchrony. His dam was also a stakes winner and he is a 1/2 sibling to a stakes winner. He can get A+ nicks with middle distance mares and has sired 9 stakes winners including 4 graded stakes winners. His daughter Odia won the Steward's Cup at 2 and finished 2nd her 3yo year. You can read my post on him here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=52665. He is very sound.

Paint Mid - From New Mixer Auction
Corona Wagon Train - stud fee $12,000 maybe sprint ability also?
Livewires Turnpike - stud fee $12,000 maybe sprint ability also?

Both these boys were marked as paint mid stallions when I purchased them, and both nick at A+ with paint mid mares. I found Livewires Turnpike could nick A with top route mares and A+ with top sprint mares. Corona Wagon Train A+ nicked with top mares in all 3 divisions. While Jacinth nicks comparably to mid mares as these new stallions he gets a B+ nick with the sprint mare I used. So I think there may be some multidistance/sprint potential in these stallions. Corona Wagon Train saw a mix of mares in different divsions in his first crop. The offspring of the router mares he saw all had <allowance gallops so I would not recommend sending routers to him in the future. His allowance gallopers were a mix of sprint and middle distance mares. Livewires Turnpike had an impressive 66.7% allowance gallop rate. He primarily saw middle distance mares but of 2 sprint mares he saw one was an allowance galloper. Corona Wagon Train is very sound. Livewires Turnpike is somewhat unsound.

Stud Fee Refunds
For all 4 stallions I will offer a full stud fee refund for graded stakes winning/producing mares and a 50% stud fee for listed stakes winning/producing mares. If you would like to get a refund just lease me a horse for what you are owed and tell me why you are leasing me said horse. I will lease it to get you your money then immediately terminate the lease. Also please note by stakes winner/producer I am referring to horses that won stakes races, not stakes gallop comments.

As always let me know if you have any questions.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Stawickery Stables Paint Stallions...Discounts for stakes winning/producing mares

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Speaking of pimping stallions nothing new here but wanted to bump it up now that we're in week 16.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*