Ridgeview Other Services

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Serenity Sky
Two Year Old

Ridgeview Other Services

Post by Serenity Sky »

Welcome to Ridgeview! We offer numerous tedious and small services for those who either don't have enough time or simply don't want to take the unnecessary time to do it.
  • All prices are named by the buyer, as long as the prices are within reason.
  • You can expect this post to be updated accordingly to accurately represent my current workload. Updates may also be made to reflect new services being introduced.
- - - - -
TERMS OF SERVICE
  • All payment will be expected at the end of the service. Refusal of the payment will result in a block and a blacklist.
  • If I am unable to meet the deadline we communicate on, you can expect at least a partial refund depending on how much work was already contributed. This will be discussed upon between us both to ensure that both parties are comfortable and happy. If something comes up and I have to push the deadline back, I will communicate this to you and ask if you are okay with it. We can work from here on a partial refund, depending on what we both agree on.
  • If you are unsatisfied with the work completed, we can discuss a partial refund as well.
** Full refunds are only guaranteed if I am the one who cancels the deal, I have done no work at the time of cancellation, or I miss on the deadline we both agreed upon.
- - - - -
RIDGEVIEW FACILITIES AND BOARDING
Ridgeview currently has three facilities available to the public. All facilities serve as suitable halfway points between tracks. Ridgeview offers prestigious stalls and land with all the benefits a racer needs to flourish. Each facility offers board at $20 per horse.

You can find our facilities listed below: Expect more Ridgeview facilities in Canada, Europe, Australia, and South America.
- - - - -
RIDGEVIEW NAMING SERVICES
Naming horses can be a difficult, frustrating, and time-consuming task. Why not hire me to name your horses for you?

I will name your horses in small or large batches, or even provide a batch of horse names for you to even utilize later on down the road.

Names will either be provided in a Google Doc for you (or, I can send them all in batches via DMs) or I can be hired on as a temporary assistant trainer to go through your list of horses and name them.

I name horses based on quite a few factors, whether it's a name based on the pedigree and lineage, or random words or phrases based on common sayings or lyrics in songs. My inspiration comes from almost anything and everything.

If there's names in your batch of names that you don't like, let me know and I'll replace them with more names! However, please don't abuse this and use those names that you decided you don't like, just out of respect to me, the seller. I will find a way to reuse these names, whether they're for myself or for someone else.

Please allow me a 1-2 week deadline for your horse names, depending on the amount of names you have requested, as well as the queue ahead of you.

Queue

Code: Select all

1. N/A
- - - - -
RIDGEVIEW'S ASSISTANT TRAINER
Losing time or need a break from the SIM? Hire me on as an assistant trainer! I will train your yearlings and race your horses. Feel free to give me any special requests regarding a training regimen, racing schedule, or horses to sell (i.e. if a horse doesn't win x amount of races, sell it for x amount of SIM dollars).

** Prices will be raised for any player without SIMperior. We may discuss beforehand if you would be willing to pay me extra if I decide to gift you the Game Points to pay for SIMperior for the time frame that I am hired for.

My waitlist and queue for this service may vary depending on the workload ahead of me.

Queue

Code: Select all

1. N/A
- - - - -
Thank you so much for choosing Ridgeview for all of your necessities! Feel free to leave a review here if you'd like, and we hope you come again for any of your needs! You may place requests here or you can shoot me a message in-game.
- - - - -
RIDGEVIEW MISCELLANEOUS SERVICES
Have another idea for a different service not listed here? Feel free to ask me about it and I'll let you know if I can manage it!
- - - - -
Last edited by Serenity Sky 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
RIDGEVIEW
Up-and-coming racing facility featuring promising prospects for the track and the breeding shed.
Ridgeview Records | Ridgeview Other Services
Serenity Sky
Two Year Old

Re: Ridgeview Other Services

Post by Serenity Sky »

Bump for the new season!
RIDGEVIEW
Up-and-coming racing facility featuring promising prospects for the track and the breeding shed.
Serenity Sky
Two Year Old

Re: Ridgeview Other Services

Post by Serenity Sky »

Bump!
RIDGEVIEW