May the best man(or woman) win.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anthem Theodosia
Two Year Old

May the best man(or woman) win.

Post by Anthem Theodosia »

Friendly comp w Tyler to see who can become the next best breeder 🌚. Here’s a document of all my homebreds and their achievements. We will decide a winner at the end of next next season (Y68). Let the games begin.
KEY
Green - Turf Runner
Brown- Dirt Runner
Gray - AW Runner
T = Turf | D = Dirt | AW = All Weather
S = Sprinter | M = Miler | R = Router

YEAR 66 - Crop of 19
66 All Above Kendry - DR
-> Sire: Ted Lasso | Dam: All Above Kendry
Grand sire: Private Affair | Dam Sire: Kendry

Mama, All Above Kendry ,is an allowance blue hen mare w two other foals before mine. Her other two foals were bred to Harry Trotter and Witted. Mama’s two foals are productive and allowance. AAK raced 14 times and of those 14 starts she placed in 9. She did not earn money in 3 of those 14 starts.
Dam has a BSF of 87 and dad has a BSF of 100.

66 Alfa Kilo - DR
-> Sire: Change Your Fate | Dam: Alfa Kilo
Grand Sire: Follow Your Fate | Dam Sire: Arizona

I actually bought the dam for 5k from the game. She’s a stakes horse w formidable rating. I really liked her lineage because of all the big names and nice producers. While formidable isn’t optimal, I’ll take it for what I got her for rather than having a bidding war and going over my limit. Anyways, mom is just shy of 100k in earnings and out of 23 starts she placed 11 times. And of those 23 starts she did not earn money 6 times. I feel like she was a pretty good find for cheap and I believe she has the potential to produce some great runners. Her BSF was 91 and CYF BSF was 99! I feel pretty confident with this pairing.

66 Country of Courage -DR
-> Sire: In The Flesh | Dam: Country Of Courage
Grandsire: Mr. White Socks | Dam Sire: Country Bear

Country Of Courage is an unraced and maiden broodmare. Judging by her lineage she should be a fine producer. She’s an allowance horse w/stakes potential and has been deemed as a star mare. I chose In The Flesh for (1) out of all my choices, he had the least inbreeding, (2) in trying to budget myself and he was a good choice in range. Hopefully this pair proves!

66 Legacy Dreamer - DR. ARAB
-> Sire: Hate Crystal | Dam: Legacy Dreamer
Grandsire: Mighty Sandstorm | Dam Sire: Hashim

This is my first Arab foal so I’m not really sure who the best studs are etc. And since the implementation of the breed is fairly new, I couldn’t find a stallion that didn’t have inbreeding with this mare down the line somewhere. Wish me luck!

66 Above As I Am - DR
-> Sire: Hundred Acre Wood | Dam: Above As I Am
Grandsire: Gladiator | Dam Sire: Prince Louder

I hypograded a ton with AAIA. She mostly produced a A- with select stallions so I went with Hundred Acre Wood since he was within my price range and hypograded A- with the dam. Her BSF was 82 and Hundred Acre Wood’s BSF was 93!Shes a Productive Peak mare w/no comment on flat rating.

66 Chaica - DR
-> Sire: Sogni D’oro | Dam: Chaica
Grandsire: BregMan | Dam Sire: Best Revenge

Out of five options I had for Chaica, Julian Sara’s Sogni D’oro came out on top. I liked his stats and judging from his progeny he looks to be a promising producer. Chaica is an allowance horse w stakes potential and no comment on the breeding shed. Her BSF was 53 but I doubt that’s accurate judging by the fact she was retired before she could even race in a second race. I would say accurately her BSF could’ve been between 85-99. I’d guess maybe 87 but it’s very rough.

66 Broyalty - DR
-> Sire: Crazon | Dam: Broyalty
Grandsire: Crayon | Dam Sire: Carson

Stina Vica leased Broyalty to me for free to use for breeding this year! Thanks so much. She’s such a nice mare and tbh I do not remember her rating (oops). BUT I do remember that I loved her and her success in the sim. I’m also a craze for Sara Julin’s studs for whatever reason. So why not have the chance to have two of her best in the lineage?!
Broyalty had a BSF of 91 and Crazon had a BSF of 97!

66 Mernana - TS/AWS
-> Sire: Noivern | Dam: Mernana
Grandsire: Space Blues | Dam Sire: Hernan Cortes

Mernana was also a gifted lease by Serinity Sky (Thanks so much!) and I also do not remember her information. I did really like her and she was a productive star. She had a BSF of 84 and Noivern a BSF of 91! I actually didn’t realize Noivern was versatile until I just checked information for this forum… oops. BUT it’s not a bad thing! (I hope it’s not at least…)

66 Please Free Leia - TS
-> Sire: See You In The Dark | Dam: Please Free Leia
Grandsire: Lord Black | Dam Sire: Strong and Free

WIP

66 Spectacular Echo - TM
-> Sire: Disturbia | Dam: Spectacular Echo
Grandsire: Superbia | Dam Sire: Fearless Spirit

WIP

66 Theyre Living - AWR
-> Sire: Whakatika | Dam: Theyre Living
Grandsire: Avacas | Dam Sire: They’re in the Gate

WIP

66 Wave of Passion - TS
-> Sire: Dr Estimate | Dam: Wave of Passion
Grandsire: See You Monday | Dam Sire: Passion For Action

WIP

66 Poise N Rationality - DS

66 Hearts Aligned - DR

66 Decent Fit - DS

66 Close to Myself - TM

66 For Ev Er In Love - TM

66 Ghosts of Fujitsu - TR

66 Hozier Princess - TR

66 Royal Jewels
Last edited by Anthem Theodosia 4 weeks ago, edited 21 times in total.
ANTHEM ACRES
Up N’ Coming breeding barn that specializes in the production of promising horses in all track conds.
Y66 Crop
UP N COMING HORSES
Serenity Sky
Two Year Old

Re: May the best man(or woman) win.

Post by Serenity Sky »

I am here to enjoy the show :D
RIDGEVIEW
Up-and-coming racing facility featuring promising prospects for the track and the breeding shed.
Ridgeview Records | Ridgeview Other Services
Stina Vica
Derby Contender

Post by Stina Vica »

Serenity Sky wrote: 2 months ago I am here to enjoy the show :D
Yes same xd
⁀➷
IG: VicaLaVie
look at how you've grown
even without the sun
𓆩*𓆪
Anthem Theodosia
Two Year Old

UPDATED. Some new foals have hit the ground!
ANTHEM ACRES
Up N’ Coming breeding barn that specializes in the production of promising horses in all track conds.
Y66 Crop
UP N COMING HORSES
Anthem Theodosia
Two Year Old

UPDATED! Welcome 66 Above As I Am and 66 Chaica to the sim!
ANTHEM ACRES
Y66 Crop
UP N COMING HORSES
Anthem Theodosia
Two Year Old

UPDATED! 66 Broyalty and 66Mernana have joined the group! Mernana is my first Turf foal this season.
ANTHEM ACRES
Y66 Crop
UP N COMING HORSES
Anthem Theodosia
Two Year Old

Been real lazy editing this but will hopefully have it fully updated over spring break! Total of 19 foals now.
ANTHEM ACRES
Y66 Crop
UP N COMING HORSES