Pretty Mares for Lease Next Year!

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Pretty Mares for Lease Next Year!

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I am offering a handful of nice mares for SIM cash leases next season. Lay claim to the mare(s) you want now, and i'll send them over at rollover.

Owl Wear Blue: Grade 1 winner // Blue Hen // All "A" hypos // 2x3 Owl Let You Know - is half sister to Louisville Derby & Long Island Classic winner BLUEPRINT. Hot, hot HOT family on this mare! This will be the last time I ever let her out of my barn. She has produced 2 Stakes and an Allowance so far.
Ideally, I would like somewhere in the ballpark of $3.75 million to lease her. Of course, i'm open to offers if there's no interest at that price.
LEASED

Safe At Last: Stakes winner // Blue Hen // 3 Hypos, all "A" // From the wonderfully consistent Baby Shark Doo Doo dam line. This mare's training age foals are both Stakes!
I'm thinking $1.5 mil-ish for this one. We can discuss via PM.
LEASED

Gadot: Grade 1 winner // Blue Hen // All "A" hypos // Gadot hails from an exceptional dam line. She's been frustrating as a broodmare so far, but I feel like she's bound to produce something of note one of these days. Her foals are Allowance x2 and Productive x2.
Not sure what she's worth for a lease at this point... Amazing family, but definitely a crapshoot in the shed. Offers?
LEASED

Fashion And Fame: Blue Hen // Mostly "A" hypos - has a couple lower nicks with some "B Grade" stallions // A granddaughter of the great SKYFALL, this mare oozes class. She is the dam of two Grade 1 winners, but isn't the most consistent producer. Offspring are Freak x2, Allowance x2 and Productive x2.
LEASED!
Last edited by Lily Wilkins 1 month ago, edited 5 times in total.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

Re: Pretty Mares for Lease Next Year!

Post by Maria Schreuder »

I'd love to take Fashion and Fame please.