Steward Cup Y66 Venue Change

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: Steward Cup Y66 Venue Change

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

This entire thread is a bit silly. I don’t think the venue change will do anything in to affect the outcome of the races.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 1 month ago This entire thread is a bit silly. I don’t think the venue change will do anything in to affect the outcome of the races.

I bet you don’t believe In home court advantage too!
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 1 month ago This entire thread is a bit silly. I don’t think the venue change will do anything in to affect the outcome of the races.
I agree with this 😅 if it comes down to that tiny bit of distance making the difference I’d be flabbergasted.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

So long as the weather is the same at both. If one has rain and the other is dry there will be howls that reach the heavens I imagine.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Agreed. Especially with first class shipping and companion animals.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Probably should have just let them run at the track where they'd been listed at all year, like did this really need to get fixed or changed?
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Joseph Depaulo wrote: 1 month ago

You need all the advantage you can get Mr. Depaulo =P
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 1 month ago

And I’ll take any I can get Mr. Rich GL buddy !
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Don’t think the weather should be an issue , you travel to the area long before you know what the weather will be , so no one is at a disadvantage here.. it would be different if horses were entered assuming the weather conditions already set.. so that’s just a cookie crumble situation whether the weather works out for you, against you , or none of the above
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Art K Stables wrote: 1 month ago Don’t think the weather should be an issue , you travel to the area long before you know what the weather will be , so no one is at a disadvantage here.. it would be different if horses were entered assuming the weather conditions already set.. so that’s just a cookie crumble situation whether the weather works out for you, against you , or none of the above
I don’t. I don’t travel until 2-3 days out and we can’t even enter before the weather is known, both are 2weeks out I think. My SC horses are still overseas and in Cali at my home farm.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

When is the next Vegas Adventure?
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

When is the next Vegas Adventure?

Need to get a fast horse to recover from the last trip. Couple of buddies are going next week but some body has to go to work.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 1 month ago
Art K Stables wrote: 1 month ago Don’t think the weather should be an issue , you travel to the area long before you know what the weather will be , so no one is at a disadvantage here.. it would be different if horses were entered assuming the weather conditions already set.. so that’s just a cookie crumble situation whether the weather works out for you, against you , or none of the above
I don’t. I don’t travel until 2-3 days out and we can’t even enter before the weather is known, both are 2weeks out I think. My SC horses are still overseas and in Cali at my home farm.
Right so you know long before you enter a race the weather and there is no inconvenience on having traveled somewhere you otherwise wouldn’t have assuming one weather situation and not the other.. The fact is people line up for the SC long before they know what the weather is and have plenty of time to race somewhere else if they feel the weather compromises their chances too much once the weather is known
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I predict 4 SC wins from Art’s stable this season
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 1 month ago I predict 4 SC wins from Art’s stable this season
You clearly must have a bad prediction record especially since that will be factually impossible unless one of those races is a dead heat which I’m sure is what you were thinking! I’d be totally thrilled with one because no matter who my entrants are this year , a win would be an upset victory , no false modesty here, every one of my challengers will be racing against horses they’ve already lost to