Foggernaut

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Foggernaut

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Foggernaut has retired. He's a G1 winner who ran a fine second in the Pegasus earlier this year, beating some very strong runners. His pedigree is very promising, dam Guilty Spark is a multiple stakes winner and multiple freak producer, half sister Already Tracer is a Steward's Cup winner. Sire Dense Fog was one of the all-time greats on the track and is producing reliably in the shed despite my band of claimer mares. Foggernaut hypos a tick above his sire.

Hypoing A/A- to the mares I've tested so far. Sound/interested. $20k this year and we'll see how he does. Both he and his sire were stakes bloomers who freaked at 3, so I expect that growth chart trend to continue in his offspring.

Should work great with your Lloyd fillies!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Foggernaut

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Not a bad result in his first crop, worth keeping in mind I think in the future.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE