Weather or Not y67?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Weather or Not y67?

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Hello aws folk, is there still interest in WoN renewal for y67 or does the new Europe track pick up the slack enough that it's become superfluous?

If we want to keep it going, I have about 100k GP I can pitch in (ideally we can crowdfund enough that I can keep some, considering how poorly my own AWS are currently performing, but I'm happy to use the lot if the track is desired and the cost is necessary), but that still leaves us about 115k short. If you want the track to renew and are able to contribute, please comment or message me (please don't send GP until I give the go-ahead, I want to be sure the total is enough to cover it so we don't fall short and you've sent it over for nothing).
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Weather or Not y67?

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Put me down for 50k as soon as game point day happens
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I am good for some gp
;p
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

I can contribute about 20K once game point day happens.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Sue Wentz
Sprinter

Post by Sue Wentz »

I could do 30k. It's a good cause!
Kasie Gillespie
Miler

Post by Kasie Gillespie »

I can do 20k if you still need some to keep it going

-kasie
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Thank you everyone, collectively we should be able to cover the renewal fee. Send GP over when you can and remember that you're aws-ome :)
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Bumping as a reminder now that GP day has arrived
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 1 month ago Bumping as a reminder now that GP day has arrived
How do I send these? If I'm sending 20K, do I have to select the option to send 1K 20 times, or can I send "silks" 4 times, for example?
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Nicole Marie wrote: 1 month ago
Shannon Hunt wrote: 1 month ago Bumping as a reminder now that GP day has arrived
How do I send these? If I'm sending 20K, do I have to select the option to send 1K 20 times, or can I send "silks" 4 times, for example?
Every type of GP gift is a lump of GP even though it says it's a specific item, so e.g. if you want to send 20k you can select 20 weeks of simperior and it still transfers as just GP and the recipient must actually buy simperior with them for it to become simperior. So just whatever gift type or combination of gift types that equals the total you want to send :)
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 1 month ago
Every type of GP gift is a lump of GP even though it says it's a specific item, so e.g. if you want to send 20k you can select 20 weeks of simperior and it still transfers as just GP and the recipient must actually buy simperior with them for it to become simperior. So just whatever gift type or combination of gift types that equals the total you want to send :)
Ok perfect! Wasn't sure if the game automatically applied it to what it said.
Sue Wentz
Sprinter

Post by Sue Wentz »

Mine are sent. :)
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 1 month ago

Ok perfect! Wasn't sure if the game automatically applied it to what it said.
I was in the same boat Sent !
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Thank you everyone, track is live for another year. As always let me know if the schedule needs adjusting, otherwise it'll keep running as is. (And someone remind me to sponsor the extra AWS triple race on time this year)