Happy Synthetic Steward's Cup Day!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Happy Synthetic Steward's Cup Day!

Post by Nicole Marie »

So glad that we are getting calls (even though I'm probably going to fall asleep before them :lol: )
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Re: Happy Synthetic Steward's Cup Day!

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Happy Week 16! Good luck to all those racing tonight!
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

I just had to throw my gal in there. She is probably overmatched, but it's always fun just the same. Good luck all!
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 1 month ago I just had to throw my gal in there. She is probably overmatched, but it's always fun just the same. Good luck all!
I threw this one in the Synthetic Speed only because she's Halley's half sister and it's Halley's last race :lol: I was crossing my fingers that another one wouldn't enter to bump her out but she just squeaked in!
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

I wish we could have listened the 2 year old races. I know I should be happy to get any calls but this is the day I look forward to the whole year sucks to miss calls with some nice horses but I’ll be in chat and excited around 10
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Welp glad I fell asleep. No calls for us two of the last three SCs so hopefully next year it'll work out.