Freak DR filly for sale or lease

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Freak DR filly for sale or lease

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I am interested in leasing or selling Warsacrossthesea. She's from a lovely family and could race another year or be retired for a foal this year. She was an A+ nick when bred and today's comment was "Y66-W16-D6 Trainer: Oh, my! 'Warsacrossthesea' is a freak! This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future! I'm really hoping to see 'Warsacrossthesea' in the breeding shed one day!" She was a late blooming stakes from yearling until some point before today.

So, if you are interested in leasing her for this year and next (which would give you the option to race her next year then get a foal) or get two foals from her or buying her outright, make me an offer in the game. If you buy her, I will want the option to get her 2nd or 3rd foal.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Freak DR filly for sale or lease

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Just bumping this up one time before I accept one of the offers I've been sent. I'll accept offers until Monday around 5pm game time 3/25. She should be a really nice mare to add to barns looking to solidify their dirt route game.
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000