DM young blue hen - freak SW

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Maria Schreuder
Derby Contender

DM young blue hen - freak SW

Post by Maria Schreuder »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1563188
Considering offers on this mare as I'm not sure I'm ready to take on another division. Haven't set a fixed price as I am too unfamiliar with DM to be sure what she might be worth.

Her time on the track probably didn't reflect her true talent, as she was plucked from Alexandra Jaysman after her breeder had gone inactive. Resurrecting her career at age 4, she then lost some more time with me having to figure out that she wanted to go over a mile rather than as a router. Even so, she still managed to win two stakes races.

Getting straight A hypos to the DR and DM stallions (all her hypos listed here): Authentic, Christopher Robin, Holland Road, Independence Hall, Valley of Fire, Vengeance Or Grief. So could potentially breed versatility, plus her pedigree means she should be an outcross line for just about any sire.