Question for Arabian Dirt Sprint and Route Trainers as Far as Workout distances

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Question for Arabian Dirt Sprint and Route Trainers as Far as Workout distances

Post by Tammy Fox »

I am curious what top trainers of arabian dirt sprint and dirt routers normally set as their workout distance.

I currently do 4F for dirt sprinters and 5F for dirt routers normally. Do you do something different like 5F for dirt sprinters and 6F for dirt routers or do you do a mix of both.

I am curious if maybe their workout for dirt sprinters at 5F is better than at 4F dirt sprinters indicates that maybe they are going to be a longer distance sprinter ie 6F will be their best distance compared to 4F. Same thing goes with dirt routers if have you noticed that that if they have a better work at 6F instead of 5F if that is an indicator that they would prefer a longer route.

Looking forward to hearing opinions on this.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Question for Arabian Dirt Sprint and Route Trainers as Far as Workout distances

Post by Lily Wilkins »

When I’ve had Arabian routers, I’ve always done a 6f distance with them. It seems to be the most popular, and the easiest way to map where my horses rank among their peers.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Re: Question for Arabian Dirt Sprint and Route Trainers as Far as Workout distances

Post by Hope Bentley »

I do 4F for the sprinters and 6f for the routers. Sometimes I test the routers with a 7f.

But your right trying different may indicate what they might prefer. But I like to mostly stack them up agsinst other horses get an idea how they compare not so much what they going to prefer. If I do … I feel it’s just with the routers at this stage for me

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

I use 4f and 6F for sprinters and routers, respectively. I think that gives the best comparisons to the most other horses in those categories to see how they rank timewise.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Sprinters 4f and Routers 6f.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Rafa Usoz
Classic Contender

Post by Rafa Usoz »

Sprinters 4f, routers 6-7 f.
Quilombo - Turf Sprinter 35.000 $
Nations Pride- Turf Sprinter/AW Sprinter 35.000 $
Rajselam - Turf Sprinter 25.000 $
Quiebro - Turf Sprinter 19.000 $
Sahabudeen - Arabian Sprinter 35.000 $
Soussyy - Arabian Router 35.000 $
Mel Lankford
Derby Contender

Post by Mel Lankford »

Routers are always 7 furlongs to figure out equipment. If for some reason that I have sprinters, they are 4 furlongs.