EQUINOX Year 67 Breeding Info

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

EQUINOX Year 67 Breeding Info

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Equinox | AWR / TR - Real Life sire
Will be standing at Isis Stud in Year 67. That means that all of his Y67 TR offspring will be eligible for Sorority Park state-bred races.

Equinox is looking very promising as a sire... Here's some stats
- Currently has 6 yearlings on the 5f Turf Top 50 leaderboard. All sub :58 works. The only other stallion with more yearlings on the board is Impacts with 7.
- He also has two yearlings on the 5f AW leaderboard.

Despite having a huge first crop, his gallop percentages are actually quite nice. I invite those of you who have SIMperior to check out the Stud Book for specifics.

Year 67 Updates
- Due to the obscene sizes of his first two crops, I am going to do my best to avoid extending his book in Year 67.
- His stud fee MIGHT increase. That is still TBD. I want him to be accessible regardless of people's economic statuses, however, I don't want to put myself in a position where he's either full within two weeks, or I have to gate-keep him all season and have people mad at me.

I will make 25 spots available immediately at rollover, and we'll go from there.
โคœ ๐ด๐‘ง๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐ธ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ โค›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
โœพ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: EQUINOX Year 67 Breeding Info

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Okay so heโ€™s got some Chase Allowance and Chase Stakes offspring now. He isnโ€™t officially listed as a Chase sire, but maybe thatโ€™s worth experimenting with?
โคœ ๐ด๐‘ง๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐ธ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ โค›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
โœพ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!