Who's Finished Breeding, Ready for Festivus on Saturday, and What Foal Are You Excited About

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Who's Finished Breeding, Ready for Festivus on Saturday, and What Foal Are You Excited About

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

The Steward wrote: 4 weeks ago
Nicole Marie wrote: 1 month ago
Ma Springs wrote: 1 month ago My problem now is, between daylight savings and surprise Festivus lately, I don’t know when it's time for gallops..! Anyone knows if this is a "normal" season or not? 😏
It is currently 9:30am on Friday where I am and festivus is supposed to be at 3am on Saturday, but I was joking with Autumn yesterday that we should ask Em how much we could donate to the cat rescue to get them right at the year turnover instead :lol:
This would probably actually work. But seems fishy.
I think it should be a regular thing, like on FB or something with one of those goal sliders so we can just keep donating until we hit the threshold.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Who's Finished Breeding, Ready for Festivus on Saturday, and What Foal Are You Excited About

Post by Nicole Marie »

The Steward wrote: 4 weeks ago
Nicole Marie wrote: 1 month ago
Ma Springs wrote: 1 month ago My problem now is, between daylight savings and surprise Festivus lately, I don’t know when it's time for gallops..! Anyone knows if this is a "normal" season or not? 😏
It is currently 9:30am on Friday where I am and festivus is supposed to be at 3am on Saturday, but I was joking with Autumn yesterday that we should ask Em how much we could donate to the cat rescue to get them right at the year turnover instead :lol:
This would probably actually work. But seems fishy.
Keep it in mind for next year ;)
Kelly Haggerty wrote: 4 weeks ago
I think it should be a regular thing, like on FB or something with one of those goal sliders so we can just keep donating until we hit the threshold.
Or she could just come up with ridiculous game stuff for us like "ha ha ha, let's see what I can get them to do!" *rubs hands together*
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

I was finished and ready. But I was prepping for Easter so I forgot to check the time for gallops. :facepalm:.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100