All My Trotters

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

All My Trotters

Post by Erin Sanderson »

OK, I am honestly frustrated with trotters. I hate trying to breed them because EVERYTHING is Tls Captain Jack S or Devon Castle, most are both! I have 34 that are not pensioned that I want to part with and would prefer them to go as a package deal. Full list is here

Quick notes: 7 of the 18 racers are peak, 6 allowance and 1 stakes. There are 7 more allowance that are progressive or late bloomer and one late blooming stakes. There are 6 allowance, a productive and a solid among the yearlings. All 8 mares are blue hens. PM me with any questions or offers.

Update: Angel of Beauty is now a freak!
Last edited by Erin Sanderson 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Tan Gent
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: All My Trotters

Post by Tan Gent »

The Visionary: Pardon?
All surface route

Rich Strike (Steward approved x3)

DR

You Won Me Over (Steward approved)
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Tan Gent wrote: 1 month ago The Visionary: Pardon?
Same reason I'm considering ditching Arabians. But at least there's only ONE Visionary. Trotters have two.

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Tan Gent
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Tan Gent »

Erin Sanderson wrote: 1 month ago
Tan Gent wrote: 1 month ago The Visionary: Pardon?
Same reason I'm considering ditching Arabians. But at least there's only ONE Visionary. Trotters have two.
But I think he's like rolling those two into one. How often do I see a 3x3x4x4 away from that?
All surface route

Rich Strike (Steward approved x3)

DR

You Won Me Over (Steward approved)
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I've been asked several times what I want for the package deal. I don't have a concrete number. I don't participate in the trotter market enough to know what the going prices really are. If you're interested, please send me what you think is a fair offer and I'll assess any/all offers I've received in a few days.

Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I have received a few offers as of today and am accepting one, so all these guys will be finding a new home soon. Thanks, everyone!