Appreciation Post

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Scott Zeigler
Two Year Old

Appreciation Post

Post by Scott Zeigler »

Back at Christmastime, several trainers offered free breeding. There were many more than the previous holiday season, when I only remember Danny Derby making this offer, though I may have missed others joining him. This past year Danny Derby was joined by Nini Panini, Rebecca Rose Hepburn, Eric Gray, Jack Meyer, and Kelly Haggerty. What an incredible group of owners. Thank you very much for those foals, all of which turned out nicely. I so hope that I'll someday be standing a stallion and can pay back your generosity and share it with newer, poorer players like me!
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Re: Appreciation Post

Post by Jack Meyer »

You are quite welcome, I'm going to do it every year if I can just remember. I hope you got a great one if you used one of mine.

Jack
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

All World class sim trainers and People !
Evelyne Cergerac
Two Year Old

Post by Evelyne Cergerac »

It was immensely helpful to get the opportunity to breed to great stallions for free so thank you to all players who took part in this Christmas event! I hope that someday I'll also be able to help.
Scott Zeigler
Two Year Old

Post by Scott Zeigler »

Jack Meyer wrote: 1 month ago You are quite welcome, I'm going to do it every year if I can just remember. I hope you got a great one if you used one of mine.

Jack
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1845813
Not a barn burner, Jack, but a productive/progressive colt that will win some races, for sure. Thank you again!
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Scott Zeigler wrote: 4 weeks ago
Jack Meyer wrote: 1 month ago You are quite welcome, I'm going to do it every year if I can just remember. I hope you got a great one if you used one of mine.

Jack
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1845813
Not a barn burner, Jack, but a productive/progressive colt that will win some races, for sure. Thank you again!
Maybe a chance to improve Scott! I hope he makes enough cash and earns his keep in the Zeigler barn!
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Sam Clearwater
Two Year Old

Post by Sam Clearwater »

Definitely agree, I had some lovely breeding chances this year so thanks to all who helped!! I hope to lay the kindness forward one day ❤️