RACE MY CORGIS!!! (2 year lease auction)

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

RACE MY CORGIS!!! (2 year lease auction)

Post by Brian Leavitt »

RACE MY CORGIS!! A 2 season racehorse lease auction

Up in this auction I have 58 racing age horses up for lease: all are allowance gallopers except for Corgis in the Hall (Stakes peak turf router) and Mare Corgitum (Stakes progressive TB dirt router).

All of these horses are currently in racing shape and have all of their proper equipment, which means sprinters will be able to be entered in races as soon as soon as the auction ends!

You can check out the gallops, improve comments, and more information at This spreadsaheet

This is a 2 year lease, which means the lease doesn't end until the end of their 3yo season, which means quite a few of the non-peak horses will actually bloom while still leased out!

NOTE: Leasing a filly does from this auction DOES NOT include a free breeding with said filly.

Auction ends 30 minutes after week 1 day 1 results (AKA Monday, April 8th at 8:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time)
I have a stable full of cats