Broodmare lease auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Broodmare lease auction

Post by Eric Gray »

I've decided to take a different approach to my breeding this year. That approach begins with a lease of nearly all my current stock. This includes all breeds with the exception of standardbreds, hens down to unpredictables and unknowns. There are some of my very finest mares in this auction. Some of the highlights.

For you mixer fans out there, the top prize is probably Toy Princess who counts 3 stakes and 3 allowance from her 10 foals.
Her daughter Paint Princess has a stakes and 2 allowance out of her 3 foals, and is already a stakes producer herself.

The TB's here are some very good producers.
Dirt Sprinters
Scary Challenger-14 - could possibly be dropping her final foal and has already produced 3 Stakes winners in her previous 10
Her daughter Instant Challenger - is also a stakes winner and stakes producer
Recently retired Wascally Wabbit has only had 1 foal, but he was a stakes galloper.

Turf Milers
Memorable Spirit, a stakes producer of a freak who was SC placed
For Ev Er Winter - 75% allowance or better

Dirt Milers
Time for Vengeance is a freak producer of an up and coming 2 year old filly

All Weather Miler
White Dog is 1 for 1 with a yearling freak

Turf Router
Volcanic Impact is 1-1 with a stakes yearly and has over a dozen A+ hypos to choose from
Bethlehem's first foal was only productive, but she is half to the legendary Jerusalem so the pedigree is definitely there

Dirt Router
Grade 1 winner, Sacrificial, has a freak, stakes, and allowance galloper in her first four foals and looks to keep producing.
Stakes winner, Maximum Sound, is 5-5 allowance or better, including a freak and stakes galloper
Her daughter, Valley of the Sun, is 1-1 with a stakes yearling to her credit
Quiet Resolution is 100% allowance and up including a freak
Candy Bourbon is 83% allowance and up including a freak and 2 stakes
That's Whats Up - 3 stakes gallopers

These are just some of the highlights, but there are some nice mares not highlighted including a couple more freak producers and multiple stakes producers. I hope everyone finds something they like.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Broodmare lease auction

Post by Eric Gray »

I k know the finish is still a few days away, but there are a lot of very nice horses at rock bottom, or even no, bids.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

Just over a day to go. I know it's hard to keep up with any other auctions when the Steward has one going on, but a lot of good value to be had here so don't miss out. I gave an initial rundown of some of the more obvious horses in the auction/sales forum. Here is more info on a few of the others.

A Million Shadows - DR - 75 % allowance or higher with a recently galloped stakes and both allowance still have room to bloom. current bid $0
Clarkive - DR - dam of freak Heat Vision who is a multiple stakes winner including a G2. current bid - $1
Icy Galaxy - DR - freak producer. current bid - $0
It's All a Fiction - DR - from the Maryland Million dam line - current bid $0
Ms. Sticky Socks - DR - 7-9 foals allowance or better - current bid $0
Unknown Darkness - DR - a stakes producer with 2 stakes gallops to her name - $0
Whit's War - DR - a stakes and allowance from 3 foals - current bid $0

a few mares who I feel are still criminally underbid at this point
Maximum Sound, Bethlehem, Quiet Resolution, and Candy Bourbon

Not to mention many more good starter mares for beginning breeders.

There's something for everyone so good luck with your bids.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

Just a few hours left. Hopefully everyone is able to find something nice that fits their budget. Thank you for all who bid.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

One hour left. Thanks to all who bid