$100 Allowance Mixers

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

$100 Allowance Mixers

Post by Michael Looker »

I've listed a bunch of mixers on the New Players Sales Page for $100 apiece. All have galloped allowance this preseason, most are at peak, most have their equipment correct, most are unfit and will need to be galloped every three days for a couple of weeks to reach full fitness, most should win a maiden somewhere and maybe more.

These are horses which I'd be happy to race quality-wise, but I just don't have the time for the Sim anymore. They're not junk.

I'll be listing 2yos of similar quality soon, the difference being that those won't have the correct equipment (I worked them with a few pieces each last season but you'll want to gallop them to fitness, work them with the other pieces, and then maybe work again with the fastest piece from last season to compare it to the fastest pieces from this year).

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... ePrice=100