a new start

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
North Anxa Stable
Two Year Old

a new start

Post by North Anxa Stable »

Hi, I'm back playing after a few years of absence. I'm very excited about this new beginning, can you help me with some advice to get off to a good start? I remember practically nothing. Thank you all
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: a new start

Post by Nicole Marie »

Hi North! Here is a good starter article from the help section (and lots of other articles are in there as well!)
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

I second going over the help section. I still refer to it if I'm ever in doubt!

There are also helpful articles in the New Player section of The Feature Race. In particular, Regina Moore has some very nice articles that are always worth a read. Just search her name in the quick filter here:

New Player Articles
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
North Anxa Stable
Two Year Old

Post by North Anxa Stable »

Thanks guys...

:)