Transitional Park

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Entry Clerk
Sprinter

Transitional Park

Post by Entry Clerk »

Because Transitional Park is new, please suggest what types of races we need at this track so that we get full use out of it for the intermediate players.
Input will be appreciated.
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Re: Transitional Park

Post by Eric Nalbone »

I'm not intermediate by any stretch of the imagination. But I would stick this track with some lightly restricted (NW3L or similar) races (3/week, rotating division), six open allowances per week (dirt/turf, sprint/mile/route) and one stakes (three of each division over the year, approximately) weekly.

Fillies one week, colts/geldings the next.
Entry Clerk
Sprinter

Post by Entry Clerk »

Thank you Eric!
Emkay Stables
Two Year Old

Post by Emkay Stables »

Eric Nalbone wrote: 2 weeks ago I'm not intermediate by any stretch of the imagination. But I would stick this track with some lightly restricted (NW3L or similar) races (3/week, rotating division), six open allowances per week (dirt/turf, sprint/mile/route) and one stakes (three of each division over the year, approximately) weekly.

Fillies one week, colts/geldings the next.
Agree, decent variety among all divisions. Since homebred, and only a few breeding years to utilize it, perhaps being weighted a bit more towards 2YO racing. ;)
Meghan Kingsley
Sprinter

Post by Meghan Kingsley »

One of my biggest issues when I was an intermediate player was finding allowance races for my mudders. There just weren't many at all!