TBS Auction - How Did Everyone Do?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: TBS Auction - How Did Everyone Do?

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Louise Bayou wrote: 2 weeks ago
Carole Hanson wrote: 2 weeks ago
Louise Bayou wrote: 2 weeks ago Wellllll I'm just realizing that there were auctions. So I didn't do well LOL
Louise did you realise you won one?
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1865428
No ma'am I did not! I've had a rough week or so as my dog had a cluster of seizures and is now 95% blind and I did not think he was going to make it. Thank you for sending me the private message that I got via text. Otherwise I would not have known!

He galloped freak!
So sorry about your dog. I am glad you got a pick-me-up from the auction.
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Louise Bayou wrote: 2 weeks ago
Carole Hanson wrote: 2 weeks ago
Louise Bayou wrote: 2 weeks ago Wellllll I'm just realizing that there were auctions. So I didn't do well LOL
Louise did you realise you won one?
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1865428
No ma'am I did not! I've had a rough week or so as my dog had a cluster of seizures and is now 95% blind and I did not think he was going to make it. Thank you for sending me the private message that I got via text. Otherwise I would not have known!

He galloped freak!
This really makes me sad. I've wondered where my snapchats of that puppy were! I hope hes doing better and I know hes in the best possible home to get through all of this.
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

I bought 2 stakes peak colts this season. Pretty much par for the course.

But hey, I'm whispering now. Whether you're excited or disappointed in your TBS buys, why not check out another premium sale where you're guaranteed either a stakes or freak. It's here, click delicately: viewtopic.php?t=58245
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’