Premiums Only - Freaks and Stakes in Training

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Premiums Only - Freaks and Stakes in Training

Post by Tim Matthews »

HEADS UP - I have flagged a bunch of my racing barn to potentially sell. This includes some really nice horses. I'm talking freak late bloomers, stakes late bloomers, breeding shed freaks, stud prospects, etc. There are very high quality pedigrees in here. You won't find a better sale outside of the TBS auctions. If you've got money burning a hole in your wallet, you've come to the right place.

I'm not an excel genius, but here is a relatively easy-to-navigate spreadsheet that includes links: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I haven't actually listed them for sale yet. Please feel free to peruse and PM me if you want to make a preliminary offer. I'll hopefully be able to post actual prices next week, but I'll respond to any PM offers before I do so.

Note that the sheet is sortable (mostly). The "No Claiming" type means the horse has the breeding shed comment. The "No Barrier Trials" type means the horse has the longer career comment. This is indicated on the sheet.

I may not actually move ALL of these, but I intend to sell at least 85%.

Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Re: Premiums Only - Freaks and Stakes in Training

Post by Tim Matthews »

I've sold a couple, and the spreadsheet has been reflected. I'll try to get prices up ASAP on these, hopefully by EOD but we'll see. Feel abundantly free to continue to send PM's if you are interested in any of these.
Got bombed, got frozen
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Re: Premiums Only - Freaks and Stakes in Training

Post by Tim Matthews »

Okay, quick introductory prices are posted. I'm gonna do this reverse-auction style, so prices will be reduced periodically on the ones I want to move. See OP for spreadsheet (prices unfortunately not included on spreadsheet yet)
Got bombed, got frozen
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Freaks/Stakes in Training - Prices Cut

Post by Tim Matthews »

Prices have been reduced, spreadsheet has been updated to reflect prices. Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Got bombed, got frozen