New addition…

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

New addition…

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Adding a horse to an auction, while adding to the ease of setting up an auction, it’s so very distracting. And on all horses? Really annoying…can we find a way to turn it off?
Entry Clerk
Sprinter

Re: New addition…

Post by Entry Clerk »

The new feature only went up this morning so tinkering to make it nice and less intrusive on the horses page is being looked into. But at least this new link is only visible if you are in the process of creating an auction.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Ah, thank you. I’ll have to find some time to get that auction out of the way. Appreciate the quick answer.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Nick Gilmore wrote: 2 weeks ago Adding a horse to an auction, while adding to the ease of setting up an auction, it’s so very distracting. And on all horses? Really annoying…can we find a way to turn it off?
I think it is better now. Managing a horse's auction status is now in the Owner Actions area (where it belongs). You can add or remove a horse from an auction.

If you don't see the auction options, either you don't have any pending, non-open auctions or you need to log out and log back in.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Admin, all is well, thanks. I had set up an auction a while ago and then never used it. It’s all there, this is just the nudge I needed to finish setting it up and having it done. Thanks much!