All My Thoroughbreds for Sale (Stewardbreds, etc)

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Calia Mendez
Miler

All My Thoroughbreds for Sale (Stewardbreds, etc)

Post by Calia Mendez »

I haven't been actively playing recently and I'm looking to clear out most of my horses. I have an auction for the majority my Arabians in the works, but in the meantime I'm selling off my thoroughbreds separately.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1

Taking offers on all horses in that link, except Lady Alexandria. Some are already up for sale, but the rest (especially the more valuable ones like the Stewardbreds) I'd prefer to take offers on via PM.

Notes on some of the more interesting ones:
-Both the Stewardbred TR fillies gallop(ed) stakes with a breeding shed comment (I am happy to retire the one that's still racing before in order to avoid the Stewardbred limit, since I imagine whoever buys would want her as a broodmare anyways)
-The dirt sprinter stewardbred colt gallops stakes
-The Pinatubo x Pongbird filly gallops allowance and is probably versatile, I can't recall any specific comments from memory but am happy to check

Happy to give info on any specific horse on request.

EDIT: I'm no longer planning to sell all of them, but still willing to consider offers on all in the link above.