Take a Sweet Treat

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Take a Sweet Treat

Post by Tim Matthews »

As I posted this weekend, I have a number of high-quality horses for sale. Several have been sold.

Good news: I've just become a mad man - I've slashed prices on each of these premium horses. Some horses I cut by 50%. Some I cut by $2 million or more, which is borderline psychotic.

I have a fancy spreadsheet that shows you the horses. Here: Fancy Spreadsheet Link (it's sortable.)

Have a gander. Indulge in a sweet, succulent morsel. It's nice. It tastes good, and it's good for you.

Those ones with the "NCl" horse type? That means they got the breeding shed comment. Which means that when they retire, they will turn into succulent blue hens popping out stakes and freaks of their own, and they might even give you a plethora of A+ hypos. Delicious.

But don't sleep on the "NBT" horses. That means they got the "longer career" comment, just like many of my nice young guns, who have won big races and gone on to produce stakes and freaks anyway.

There are freaks going for severely below market value. And some potentially very scary stakes late bloomers. Speaking of Stakes LB, I've won a bunch of huge races with former stakes bloomers (including the distaff). Don't sleep on those fools.

Diversify your portfolio. Get a beautiful injection of new blood in your barn. It's easy.

Just don't wait too long. Tomorrow, I'm going to cut prices again. And by that time, your favorite fresh and flavorful snack may already be in someone else's fridge.

Fancy Spreadsheet Link Again
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Affordable Freak Fillies? In this economy?

Post by Tim Matthews »

Prices have been severly dropped again - we are at the point where I'm taking a bath compared to normal market prices. You're welcome!

The spreadsheet is for transparency and it removes any guesswork. It has been updated since several have sold since we last spoke - Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

And here's the in-game link to all currently for sale: https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1

And hey, check out the female families on some of these goofballs. It's serious business in there.

It's a pleasure doing business, and I hope you get a nice tasty snack from this selection.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’