2yo Steeplechase-Allowance $250 on sales page Yearling Steeplechasers $1 on Sales Page

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

2yo Steeplechase-Allowance $250 on sales page Yearling Steeplechasers $1 on Sales Page

Post by Tammy Fox »

I have 3 Steeplechase-Allowance 2yo colts available on the Sales Page for $250. All equipment figured out, fit, etc.

I have 17 Steeplechaser yearlings available on the sale page for a $1. They are all showing different career but the majority had an A Hypo for steeplechasing and a few had an A- Hypo for steeplechasing. I figure after my experiment last year several should be allowance or better when you train to jump. All of their dams are Brilliant when it comes to steeplechasing but not good at flat racing so these are strictly bred to be steeplechasers. All of their sires are steeplechasers. Some have at least one piece of their equipment.

Nothing wrong with them. I am just getting out of steeplechasing as I want to focus more on my arabian racing program.