GBR breds

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Prince Of Adflavi
Two Year Old

GBR breds

Post by Prince Of Adflavi »

The race search doesn't seem to be picking up races restricted to GBR breds ? Can someone confirm this. Seems to work fine for my Aus breds !

:ugeek:
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Re: GBR breds

Post by Laura Ferguson »

There's currently only one race for GBR breds - a sponsored 4yo turf route filly stakes. There are more current races right now for AUS breds, mostly for 2yos.
Prince Of Adflavi
Two Year Old

You are correct Laura but I was looking at races in weeks 3, 4 and 5 basically Fledgling Park and the GBR bred races don't appear on race search. Do I have to inform Clerk. However, I appreciate your reply.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Prince Of Adflavi wrote: 1 week ago You are correct Laura but I was looking at races in weeks 3, 4 and 5 basically Fledgling Park and the GBR bred races don't appear on race search. Do I have to inform Clerk. However, I appreciate your reply.
I can see Fledgling Park GBR-bred races when I go to the stakes schedule, are you sure you're searching correctly?
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Prince Of Adflavi
Two Year Old

Thanks for the reply Nicole. I was looking for Maidens at Fledgling Park. Would you try the search tab, race search and enter GBR breds in State Bred?

I think this might be showing me that not many people use the search tab but if someone would try.

Best wishes

Prince
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Prince Of Adflavi wrote: 1 week ago Thanks for the reply Nicole. I was looking for Maidens at Fledgling Park. Would you try the search tab, race search and enter GBR breds in State Bred?

I think this might be showing me that not many people use the search tab but if someone would try.

Best wishes

Prince
I think that when they are GBR bred the races are listed as GBR/GER/ and another that I don't remember. I believe for the maidens they are not listed just as GBR - there are usually 3 Euro countries involved but I can't remember what they are. I don't have anything That is Eurobred and a maiden to confirm this. I do know it did used to be that way, 3 countries together - unless that has changed it will not come up as state bred in the Search.

Here is one I found in Fledging Park:
https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=2276728

Year-67 Week-4 Day-5 Europe (1pm) Fledgling Park (GBR) Condition: Firm. Race 6 - 5 furlongs. Turf. Thoroughbred. 2 year olds. Colts and Geldings. Maiden Special Weight. Restricted to GBR,IRE,FRA,GER-Breds. Purse $25,000 (10 points) 1/12 entries

See all of the different countries involved? This is why it doesn't come up in Search for you.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Prince Of Adflavi
Two Year Old

Good spot Lori. Obviously the search would only pick up GBR breds if the race was only for them. If anyone else was interested, go to Manage> Circuits> Europe> Fledgling Park and they stick out like a sore thumb :D

Thanks all who replied, good luck with your runners.

Prince