2yo Arabian Productive-Progressive and Late Bloomer Auction Sprint and Route, Equip Set, Fit No Reserves

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

2yo Arabian Productive-Progressive and Late Bloomer Auction Sprint and Route, Equip Set, Fit No Reserves

Post by Tammy Fox »

I have a No Reserve 2yo Arabian Sprinter and Router Auction going on. These are productive-progressive and productive-late bloomer colts and fillies. I would venture to say almost every one of these 2yos will be allowance-peak either by Week 8 or at the end of this sim year or beginning of next sim year. I have held onto a lot of my productive-progressive and late bloomers and most every one I held onto in the past have move up to allowance-peak who knows maybe there is a hidden one in there that could jump up to stakes-peak.
They have their equipment set, I have already done a couple of works with them, and they are fit.

I am trying to reduce my training load by focusing on my current allowance or better 2yo arabians. You can bid a $1 on these guys for as many as you want and then pinhook them, sit on them, train them, etc and make some money off of them. They will be ready to run as 3yo next sim year so long as you keep them fit. I have even had some of my productive-progressive or late bloomers, once they peaked were faster than those that were born allowance-progressive or late bloomer and peaked as allowance.

I am asking you more like begging, please bid a $1 and take these colts and fillies off of my hands. I just don't have time for these colts and fillies and would love to see someone else take them and be successful with them.