New Player Auction

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

New Player Auction

Post by Diane Townsend »

I have set up a auction for racing horses for new players only. The Auction is Allowance Plus meaning all the horses in it are allowance or better (there is even a freak or two!) several last start winners in amongst them and they will all be shipped near Trial Park before the auction ends.

The auction is a lease until the end of the year but if they are running well for you I will be willing to send them back to you next year. Any fillies you may get to get a foal from once they start breeding or have first option if I decide to sell it. If you are doing everything right and they are not running well for you send me a message first and then we can terminate the lease and I will find you something else.

I have put a limit on the amount of horses each player can win in the hope that everyone gets a chance at them if there are any left over at the end send me a message with any you missed out on and I will send them over!
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Re: New Player Auction

Post by Diane Townsend »

24 hours left!

I'm putting a bit of a dummies guide on the notes of each horse so don't be offended if you know these things already and if you get a couple it might be a bit repetitive!
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)