Arabian Router Valentyn will Be Retiring at the end of This Year

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Arabian Router Valentyn will Be Retiring at the end of This Year

Post by Tammy Fox »

I have decided to retire Valentyn at the end of this year as a 5yo. He is a multigraded stakes winner with a specialty of 1 1/4 miles although he can get the longer distances, he is just more consistent at 1 1/4. His sire is Stuffed Pepper and he is out of a Paddy's Day Daughter. He is currently Stuffed Pepper's leading earner in offspring.

As a 3yo he won 4 graded stakes race including the Liberte Stakes and the Arabian Derby. He was 3yo Horse of the year.
As a 4yo he won the Saudi Arabian Classic beating the amazing mare Shadow in the Moon. Those two continued to battle it out the rest of the year but he finished a respectable second in each race they met in after the Saudi Arabian Classic including a 2nd in the Steward's Cup Arabian Classic.

Right now as a 5yo he is entered in the Saudi Arabian Classic and will also head to the Arabian Desert Cup and another run at the Steward's Cup Arabian Classic.

He is currently still a freak and he has the breeding shed comment. He has earned over 1.4 million in purses as of today. I expect that to go up before the end of the sim year.

I will say if he starts showing some tremendous improvement in speed or placings then I may hold off and retire him as a 6yo but right now I think retiring him to stud at the end of his 5yo racing season is what is in his best interest.

Stud Fee to be determined although I am leaning towards starting him out at $25,000.

Valentyn