Horse Giveaway!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

Up for grabs this time I have two nice older boys.

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=23254' target='_blank'>Barbaric</a>
Barbaric is a coming 6-year-old horse (still intact). He is by Barbaro and is out of the Storm Cat mare Declawed. He is a half brother to three-year-old stakes winner Butch. Barbaric himself is a two-time stakes winner and multiple stakes placed.

<a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=27347' target='_blank'>Saratoga Mist</a>
Saratoga Mist is a coming 5-year-old gelding. He is by Lost in the Fog and is out of the Satelite mare Suivre. Like Barbaric, Mister is also a two-time stakes winner and is related to some very nice (and very fast) horses.

How can you get your hand on one of these two stakes horses? Here is how it works. In the game, please send me a PM with the subject "Giveaway." In the PM I want you to write a race for the horse you want (you may write one for each, but you can only win one). It is hypothetical, so just pretend you owned the horse and somebody offered to write you any race you wanted to be the horse's next start.

Have fun, plan carefully and good luck!

Entries will be taken until results are up for the first Friday of the new year.
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Remember when you enter that you have to write the race. Make sure to include:

Week
Surface
Condition
Any restrictions

I'm still taking entries so don't forget to send yours in! This are two *very* nice horses that should probably do very good things for two new players.
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Robin Tan won Barbaric. Congrats Robin.

However, only one person entered for poor Saratoga Mist. What, nobody wants a stakes winner just because he's a gelding? I'm going to start again on him.