Nursery Stud Leasing Program

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Per these other two threads:

<a href='index.php?showtopic=6103' target='_blank'>ind...?showtopic=6103</a>

and

<a href='index.php?showtopic=5418' target='_blank'>ind...?showtopic=5418</a>

the deadline was missed for two of the mares, and so I'm putting them up for lease again. Also, I have another mare that in the interest of time (still have 12 other mares to go), so if you're interested and want to lease her, have at it.

Since time is short, are the rules.

1. Everyone is eligible, even those who already participated in this year's program.

2. You may call out one mare by posting on this MB, and I must be able to identify who you are in the game (meaning if your name on the Owner's Page is Joe Smith, I better be able to figure that out from your post).

3. At the time you post which mare you want, you only need to know which mare you want. However, read number 4 . . .

4. You must provide me with (1) who you want me to breed the mare to, (2) what you want to name the baby,(3) what color you want the baby to be and (4) whether you want a colt, filly, or simply want me to hit random by 7:00 pm game time on Wednesday, January 30th, or a little more than a day and one-half from now. If that deadline isn't met, I'll leave her unbred for this year.

5. The cost of the foal will be $5,000 plus the stud fee.

The mares are:

Alamouna (Indian Ridge x Alasana by Darshaan), real life winner. 2yo second in debut Peter Gleason

Brilliant Disguise (A.P. Indy x Jersey Girl by Belong to Me), unraced half-sister to Sports Jersey, etc. Dam of two winners. Paul Heinrich

Pokeable Nose (Buddha x Flying Magic by Hansel). Winner, half-sister to G2 placed winner Special Week. First foal is a yearling. Angela Dee Cochran
Peter Gleason
Hall of Fame

Post by Peter Gleason »

I'll be happy to have Alamouna
Big Changes Electrocutionist x Subtle Admiration (Future Hero) $5K
Forty Four Years Worlds Abound x October Magic (Lokite Magic) $1K
Piston Azamour x Ipi Tombe (Manshood) $7.5K
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I'm biting my nails to stay away from Brilliant Disguise (since I really really really do need to save my money, to be honest). That said, if my some magic reason nobody either takes her, or whoever takes her forgets to tell you who to breed her to, I'll take her and have a name to you within a few minutes of finding out. But that probably won't happen! ;)
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Angela Dee Cochran
Eclipse Champion

Post by Angela Dee Cochran »

Ill take Pokeable Nose Thanks!
I will message you tonite w/info
Perfect Night
Standing in France for $35k
South American Champion Two Year Old Male
North American Champion Turf Sprinter
Year 26 Steward Cup Turf Sprint Winner
Year 25 Los Campeones Juniors Sprint Winner
Paul Heinrich