Small Sprint Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mac Silver
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Mac Silver »

Hi all! I am going to auction two horses. My barn has started leaning towards something other than dirt sprinters and so my loss is your gain. One is retired and bred for this season but by auctions end will be looking for a potential sire, the other is very capable of racing again (her 4 year old year) or retiring and having a baby next season or both. Auction will end February 4th at 10pm game time. Only bids showing to be made at 9:59 will be accepted. Reserve is 50k for each and 1k increments please.

#1: Secret Love: <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=37996' target='_blank'>Secret Love</a> Glitterman X Sundayat (Sunday Silence) This mare is by the infamous and no longer with us Glitterman. She is out of Sundayat who dates back to Secretariat and Hopespringseternal. Secret Love won 2 out of her 4 starts and could have done better if she had been handled better and/or had been given more time to race. Her first baby of racing age has run out $27,900 in her two year old season and could have done even more if i had seen that "turf" stipulation on one of the races! Great breeding shed material here.

#2: Mint Chip: <a href='http://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=49941' target='_blank'>Mint Chip</a> A Super Speed CAH here that has blazing workouts of 22.58 at 2 furlongs and 36.19 at 3 furlongs. She has already earned $20,800 in three races. Lots of potential here as well.

I hope these two make great additions to someones barn and I hate to see them go.
As Ben Franklin once said, "In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria."
Scott Eiland
Hall of Fame

Post by Scott Eiland »

I'll bid 50k on the mare Mac. (Secret Love)
Host of the Hold All Tickets podcast on my own website. Your internet pal.
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

Secret Love--110k
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Let's make sure things don't turn into TOO crazy of a buyer's market! Glitterman mares are worth their weight in gold and Super Speed mares are... super speedy. So..

$250k on each of them.
Mac Silver
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Mac Silver »

bump :D
As Ben Franklin once said, "In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria."
Mac Silver
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Mac Silver »

bump bump
Mac Silver
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Mac Silver »

ends today
Mac Silver
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Mac Silver »

We are down to the wire... anyone interested?
Bill Deitch
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Bill Deitch »

Secret Love - $251k
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

Secret Love--275k
Mac Silver
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Mac Silver »

I'm sorry Bill and Sara, but the auction had ended. I just hadnt had time to announce it. Thanks for the bids though.

Edited: Actually I did say game time so Bill made it just in time. I apologize for the confusion.
Sara Kendall
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Sara Kendall »

Ugh.... :( I could have used that mare too....
Mac Silver
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Mac Silver »

I am really sorry.... I should have bumped it again!