Preakness Hotel

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Alysse Jacobs wrote:
NikkiSherman wrote:
Alysse Jacobs wrote: Alysse does NOT miss the Mount Washington Tavern! Come hell or highwater, I'll be there (very drunk) Thursday night.
Might I join you??? That was great fun! Only thing is, I'd need to share a hotel room with someone. Anyone feel like extending their hotel room floor for that night (and possibly Friday night if dinner is that late)? Hopefully we won't feel as ghastly ill as we did LAST year!!!!
Absolutely! I'm sure we'll have Brandon there. And I'll get as drunk as I did last year but I am NOT going to get that hungover! Ugh, no.
I have to say, the only good thing (other than the memories) of that Friday was that I discovered I actually like apples. Apparently apples are good for AWFUL hangovers. I still don't think it's fair that I got ill later on than you and Jackie. It would have been better if we were all ill at the same time, and then I could have enjoyed the races!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

Ha, yeah, I'm glad my hangover wore off before the races got underway...but not in time for me to avoid looking like an agg in front of Bobby Flay! Too bad I can't eat apples, though. :angry:

And I'm not sure what I'm doing yet as far as where I'm staying. I need to get more of an accurate feel for my finances.
Sean Feld
Derby Contender

Post by Sean Feld »

Mt. Washington Tavern!!! Can't wait...I wont have to sneak jager shots like last year!