Preakness Hotel

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Alysse - it was a motel 6 b/c the comforter was the same as the motel 6 that Em and I stayed at. lol...i swear I'm not creepy for remembering that.

AND if anyone would be willing to share a room with me, I'll probably only be there either Friday night/Sat morning through Sunday.
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

StephWilder wrote: Alysse - it was a motel 6 b/c the comforter was the same as the motel 6 that Em and I stayed at. lol...i swear I'm not creepy for remembering that.

AND if anyone would be willing to share a room with me, I'll probably only be there either Friday night/Sat morning through Sunday.
OMG you're RIGHT! :lol:
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

StephWilder wrote: Alysse - it was a motel 6 b/c the comforter was the same as the motel 6 that Em and I stayed at. lol...i swear I'm not creepy for remembering that.

Steph I already have you listed as being with Us, cause Em said that you needed a place to stay. I also have the Preakness ticket for you. we've got the room thurs-sund morning.
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Okay yay! I'll prob. come up Friday afternoon if I'm working, but I'll know for sure when it gets closer. Ah! I'm so excited!
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Finally bought my tickets and parking pass yesterday; staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Inner Harbor.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

StephWilder wrote: Okay yay! I'll prob. come up Friday afternoon if I'm working, but I'll know for sure when it gets closer. Ah! I'm so excited!
We are going to be at the BES on the turf terrace on friday. When you get in you'll have to give us a heads up so we can meet you somewhere. I'm sooo pumped that you are coming!!
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Do you guys have any plans yet for Friday night? You know what........ I might as well skip class on Friday. I think I only have one class that day anyway, and it's for only 50 minutes. Anyone concur?
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

I always concur when it comes to skipping class!

Friday night will be dinner and I think (Em?) we're going to be dining at a yummy buffet in the Inner Harbor.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm buffets are darn fun. My class on Thursday ends at 6:30 I think, so I wouldn't be able to make it down there for Thursday night unless something truly special was going on (Tavern!!! Doubt we'd pull that one off again though, Alysse!!!!). I could maybe make it to the races on Friday though...?
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

we are having a late dinner on Thursday since AR gets in at 7:30pm i think. Don't know where we are going yet though.
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

NikkiSherman wrote: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm buffets are darn fun. My class on Thursday ends at 6:30 I think, so I wouldn't be able to make it down there for Thursday night unless something truly special was going on (Tavern!!! Doubt we'd pull that one off again though, Alysse!!!!). I could maybe make it to the races on Friday though...?
Alysse does NOT miss the Mount Washington Tavern! Come hell or highwater, I'll be there (very drunk) Thursday night.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Alysse Jacobs wrote:
NikkiSherman wrote: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm buffets are darn fun.  My class on Thursday ends at 6:30 I think, so I wouldn't be able to make it down there for Thursday night unless something truly special was going on (Tavern!!! Doubt we'd pull that one off again though, Alysse!!!!).  I could maybe make it to the races on Friday though...?
Alysse does NOT miss the Mount Washington Tavern! Come hell or highwater, I'll be there (very drunk) Thursday night.
Might I join you??? That was great fun! Only thing is, I'd need to share a hotel room with someone. Anyone feel like extending their hotel room floor for that night (and possibly Friday night if dinner is that late)? Hopefully we won't feel as ghastly ill as we did LAST year!!!!
Inspiration Stud
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

NikkiSherman wrote:
Alysse Jacobs wrote:
NikkiSherman wrote: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm buffets are darn fun.  My class on Thursday ends at 6:30 I think, so I wouldn't be able to make it down there for Thursday night unless something truly special was going on (Tavern!!! Doubt we'd pull that one off again though, Alysse!!!!).  I could maybe make it to the races on Friday though...?
Might I join you??? That was great fun! Only thing is, I'd need to share a hotel room with someone. Anyone feel like extending their hotel room floor for that night (and possibly Friday night if dinner is that late)? Hopefully we won't feel as ghastly ill as we did LAST year!!!!
Absolutely! I'm sure we'll have Brandon there. And I'll get as drunk as I did last year but I am NOT going to get that hungover! Ugh, no.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

we could book another room in the same hotel if enough people want to. it's 120/night but with 4 tha'ts only 30/night. we have a room thu-sun.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

JoleneD wrote: we could book another room in the same hotel if enough people want to. it's 120/night but with 4 tha'ts only 30/night. we have a room thu-sun.
Well for me it would be Thursday and Friday. Is Alysse staying there? If I end up doing the Tavern, then I should probably stay there as well.
Inspiration Stud