Orange Park Two-year-old Sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Hip #3 Futurist 150k
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Sean Furney
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Sean Furney »

Hip #3 Futurist $160,000

Sean Furney
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."
- Ronald Reagan
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Hip; 3 175k
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Bill Deitch
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Bill Deitch »

#8 The Third - $81k
Sean Furney
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Sean Furney »

Hip # 3 Futurist $180,000

Sean Furney
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."
- Ronald Reagan
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Hip; # Futurist 185k
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Per Ali....Forum time is officially 9:01.... Auction closed.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mike Prevost
Classic Contender

Post by Mike Prevost »

Great Auction!
ASTONISHING...50k
HEMI CUDA Year 20 Stewards Cup Sprint Winner. 30k
WORTH MY WEIGHT. Richest son of Monaachi. Stewards Cup Mile Winner Year 23. 50k
MCARDLE. 10k Pacer
Lost Puzzle 20k Dirt Sprinter
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

I want to thank everyone for a very successful auction! I updated the front page and I'll send everyone their purchases in a few hours (no later than tomorrow morning or afternoon).

Once again, thanks so much! And a special thanks to Em for stepping in and calling it for me. (I was watching House and lost track of time - oops!)
Bill Deitch
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Bill Deitch »

Just noticed a small typo...my bid for #7 was $21k, not $210k. It wouldn't be a problem if that weren't almost my whole bank. :)
Ali Weasley
Hall of Fame

Post by Ali Weasley »

Bill Deitch wrote: Just noticed a small typo...my bid for #7 was $21k, not $210k. It wouldn't be a problem if that weren't almost my whole bank. :)
I caught it and fixed it, but thanks for pointing it out. That's why I'm leaving it all up for a bit before I send the horses on over to their new people.

Anything that needs fixing, needs to be brought up now.