10 Mares To Go Up For Sale

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I am about to go make myself run, because it is 50 degrees and beautiful out. But, one of my self-imposed "SIMwork assignments" if you will, was to pick 10 mares to sell, because, even though the Leasing Program and contest mares take some of the pressure off, I figured out that I need to sell about 30 mares this year to keep the totals where I want them. This will be the first wave; I expect the second wave will be several weeks from now.

So, I'll put them up on the sales page roughly around kickoff time for the Puppy Bowl (whatever roman numeral goes after it), or a little bit thereafter. If you get Animal Planet and have never seen it before, I highly recommend watching some of it. I believe it starts at noon game time, or a little under an hour from now.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I just want to say that the Puppy Bowl is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I've never heard of it before, but we keep switching it on, and it's just too funny!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds