Fleet Admiral

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

Well, everyone else was doing it so, yeah.

Fleet Admiral is retiring Y21 and will be racing in the states this year.
We are heading towards a third Steward's Cup Mile appearance baring injury or bad performances.
He's got a ultra hot head shot and is getting hot dates with can't Live in Fear, Morning Cascade, Life Amongst Stars, Star on Stage, and Harpia.
He will stand for $40,000 in California, because I want his kids to run in the Cal Cup and Sunshine Millions.
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

i <3 Fleety Mc!!

He's getting Can't Live in Fear from me this year. Thanks to Rose and My foal trades! :D
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

I keep pestering poor old Rose on Can't Live in Fear. Performing Tricks hearts her and the 3X4 to Giant's Causeway and 4X4 to both Tulloch and Mr. P.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

Fleet Admiral, much to my surprise, won the Monaachi Mile (G1) by a neck over Benajmin Franklin to kick off his 5yo and final year.

So, just to remind everyone, he's retiring week 16, baring any outside force, and will stand for $40,000. If you've got an awesome mare, I will make discounts!
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions