I Already Rule

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Post by Lisa Strummer »

I'm bored, so I decided to post for my man I Already Rule

This horse HAS to be the poster boy for the New Players Sales Page. I got him for 1K back in October, he had already won 3 stakes, including the G1 Hopeful and $325K. He's 5-2-2-1 since I've had him and earned just over $660K. He won the G2 Ky. Cup Sprint, the G3 Left Behind S. and ran second in the G1 Steward's Cup Sprint.

As I've said before, it's a shame he sat idle for a year and a half, he may have been at a peak as a 4YO, but we'll never know, although, maybe Em does! I'm extremely happy I got ahold of a horse like this, but kinda feel bad the previous owner just left the game and the horse just sat there for so long. Although I Already Rule was a great find on the New Players Sales Page and has helped my stable immensely, part of me wishes the previous owner would have given their horses away to another player before quitting. That way I Already Rule could've kept running, and possibly earned a championship, who knows?
I Already Rule will run next year, hopefully he'll win another G1 before he goes off to the breeding shed.

A lesson to Players/Newbies: If you decide to quit the game (which you REALLY shouldn't!) ESPECIALLY if you have a really nice horse in your barn, think about distributing your horses to other players of your choice instead of letting them languish for 3 months. Just a thought.
That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.-Bryan Doolittle
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

HE RULES!!! Woot! Can't wait for him to get to the shed i've got a mare for him set aside!
Sarah Chase
Hall of Fame

Post by Sarah Chase »

I followed him when his old owner had him ...I remember cringing when I saw him entered in races way too long for him. I might have sent a message to his owner begging her to scratch him from a 1 1/8 mile stake in Dubai... I generally mind my own business now, don't worry, I'm not the annoying "Big Brother" anymore. :lol:

I am so glad you picked him up and so glad he's been doing so well for you!

- Sarah & lil brother Ruling the World
Frayed - $75,000
Liveinthemoment - $25,000
Same - $10,000
It's Been Awhile - $10,000
Grindelwald - $10,000
Skywatching - $7,500