Ease

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

This horse is amazing. I bought him for $2.65 million just after he turned 3 thinking that he'd hopefully win a few more races but mostly planning on making back the money with his stud career. I got a lot of comments from people expressing surprise that I would pay that kind of money for a 3yo turf sprinter since "turf sprinters don't make any money after they're two".

Ease has earned $1.35 million this year, just surpassing half of his purchase price. He is UNDEFEATED for the year, all in stakes races, including the Steward's Cup Turf Sprint and two other Grade 1 races. He's set to finish up his career next year in Japan before heading to the shed. This horse has completely turned around my opinion of sprinters. I used to think they were boring but now I only think that DIRT sprinters are boring.

Anyway, Ease is undefeated for the year, and all in stakes, as well as an SC win, so please vote for him for the two South African Simmy categories he's eligible for:

South African Sprinter
South African Three Year Old Male

In the words of the immortal Jimmy Cagney: "My mother thanks you, my father thanks you, my sister thanks you, and I thank you." Except my parents think this game is weird and I don't have a sister. So uh I guess Rainy thanks you then if you vote for Ease.
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Rob Canterbury
Eclipse Champion

Post by Rob Canterbury »

Ease has rocked... I can't wait for this one to get to the shed.. Ease has not only beat all comers this year but has destroyed them.

I love a horse that won't let his competition get closer than two lengths....

I only wish I would have had the 2.5 million at the time.. Excellent horse Ara.....
Live Strong- Baltimore crown champion- dirt route
Its a Gamble--MONSTER!
Afriad to Lead-- SC winner
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

They can't make money after two, Ease is making it all!
Janey Adams
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Janey Adams »

Brianna McKenzie wrote: They can't make money after two, Ease is making it all!
Hey now...... <_<
Josh Dutzy
Classic Contender

Post by Josh Dutzy »

I'm glad he had an awesome year for you. He got my Simmy award vote. I didn't want to stand another stallion, so I made the decision to get out after his phenomenal 2 year old year. I hope his babies are as fast as he was.

Hell, you can't keep them all!
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Josh Dutzy wrote: I'm glad he had an awesome year for you. He got my Simmy award vote. I didn't want to stand another stallion, so I made the decision to get out after his phenomenal 2 year old year. I hope his babies are as fast as he was.

Hell, you can't keep them all!
Josh, you are seriously one of my favorite people for selling him, just so you know. I totally love that horse. :)
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

Ara Davies wrote: This horse has completely turned around my opinion of sprinters. I used to think they were boring but now I only think that DIRT sprinters are boring.
Welcome to the bandwagon, Ara! A good turf sprinter is one of the most FUN critters to campaign in the game. I'd say I'm glad other people are finally noticing that but, uh, competition is scary! :D
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

LoL It's ok Janey.. Ara knows I'm just joking. I'm so rarely serious..