What a Horrid Weekend

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

I have just got to grumble some because i have had the week and weekend from you know where. Right now I am a super hormonal grouch because I can't sleep and my hormones are out of whack and making me super irritable. I have a 4yr old who insists on hitting her classmates because she doesn't get her way. Yesterday she hit four different kids within the period of an 1 1/2 hrs. Any moms with suggestions for this issue. On top of that I had to listen to my mom gripe at me about my child and say I am not spending enough time with her(I was like my word I pick her up from school go home and play with her while hubby is at work and I am trying to cook then when he gets home I take my time on the computer). Then on Sunday I decide to grill out hamburgers on my gas grill needless to say when I go to light the thing a giant fireball comes up and singes my eyebrows and hair(luckily not too much damage and no burns). So all in all it has been a very icky week/weekend. So I pray this week gets better, I truly need it. On the upside after I told my daughter she would get a spanking(I use a wood ruler as my paddle and only do one pop)if she hit someone today she actually behaved and did very well so at least that helped make my week better, here is hoping tomorrow will be better(by the way since she behaved she got to visit mom's treasure chest of goodies and get a tiny surprise).

Tammy
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

lol, wwell that weeknd just sucked.. the good thing is gota go up from there.. and remember.. they will eventually grow up.. give her anoer 18 years and u should be set.lol
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

Some kids are hitters...I have a 3 1/2 year old brother who had his phase. Now he just growls and roars really loudly.

At least she doesn't bite!

I had a pretty wild week too. Gave my parents my horrible grades and nearly got kicked out of my house. Let's see...first two quarters, Dean's List. Last quarter, two D's. Correlation between those grades and the SIM starting back up? I chose to blame it on my job. :rolleyes:
Amy Alyssa
Turf Router

Post by Amy Alyssa »

My weekend was sucky too! Some family health issues, and then we had to put a foal down at our barn because it had a fracture in the middle of the right hind cannon, very sad :( Some weekends just aren't as restful and great as they should be!!!
Amy Alyssa
Vet School + The Sim = ?