Laurel

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

I'm hitting up Laurel tomorrow, presuming they're running of course. Anybody interested? Who doesn't love a trip to Lakewa...er..Laurel Park!
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I'd go if I didn't have to work. Next time you go to one of the tracks, let me know a little further ahead of time, and I'd love to try and get out there (or around here).
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Sorry...living 12 minutes away would be a possibility any other weekend, but my family is throwing a celebration in honor of my brother for graduating college on Sunday, which means I have to complete all of our errands for the weekend on Saturday. Maybe some other time though...you should have been there last weekend...good racing!
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.